Thursday 23 July 2015

17.

HOLY WHITENESS ya'see that fucking walking cloud?
officially the whitest ghost on the planet.

I actually woke up in this outfit on sunday morning after a stupidly drunken night at the pub, don't worry I've cleaned it. I dressed lazily today to run errands but I wanted to blog this cute little one, even though I was banished to the woods this time, by the horrendous summer weather we're having. 

this little skirt was part of a two piece but I can't remember where I bought it from. the tartan is black watch, something I learned from an older gentlemen at the pub the other night and I think it's so nice. I matched the carpet in the pub too.

my fringe is at the horrible stage where it won't sit properly at all, part of me wants to just leave it to grow out and the rest wants to cut it so short it'll take three years to reach my eyes again. I'm so very bored of this hair cut and style I never wanted in the first place. I haven't dyed it in over a year and it's still dark as night. 










top - primark
jacket - vintage
shoes - dr martens

No comments:

Post a Comment