Saturday 16 January 2016

39.


awh, my first blooger of 2016 and I guess I've been away quite a while, I haven't been on here in almost two months, my head's been all over the place and I haven't really had the time or energy to give to the blog.


however, on wards from here, I'll be back to posting weekly (fingers crossed) and giving the blog a new direction, starting with the name change, which happened last week. I figured this kinda went better with where I ultimately want to take the blog. pretty alien me was, in my eyes, a very kinda grungy name, and listen, I dunno if you've noticed or not but I'm hardly really courtney love.
I'm going to learn how to use my camera properly too, I paid a lot of money for it and I tend to just stick it on auto and hope for the best. I spend about 72% of my free time watching stupid videos online, when I could be spending some of that time on something that's actually beneficial to me.
I've seen people write down a list of things they want to achieve over the course of the year but I'm not going to do that because it's stupid *smug msn emoticon*
(I suddenly remembered that a lot of people won't know what this guy looks like, but he was my fav face of all time and I found him on google images so here, enjoy) 


follow me on bloglovin guys!








it snowed!
also, these are the asos ka ching boots right and my sister went and bought the primark version for £22 and I am fucking raging, hers are so much nicer than these but her feet are massive compared to my tiny lady feet, I can't even swap them on the sly *cry face*

No comments:

Post a Comment